Mudra just came back from her 3-week vacation in Europe. Aside from the endless stories about her stay there, I'm also looking forward to her pasalubong. :p I only asked for one item, a nice leather sling bag. But like other moms, you ask them for one thing and they will tend to give you more.
I've learned that she has not gone to a lot of shopping sprees. She just bought pasalubongs for us. Some of the chocolates, cheeses and other food items were given to her by Tita Gina and Lola Goya (friend and aunt working in Italy).
Moving forward, I'm really glad she bought a bag for me. I really love it! It's a 2-in-1 sling/clutch bag. :)
| Mudra has taste! LOL |
So, what else were her pasalubongs? A couple of shirts/blouses, tote bag, another sling bag, scarf, 2 dresses from Lola Goya, and black sling bag and a reversible skinny jeans (a favorite!) from Tita Gina. Thank you po!!!
| from Europe with love |
I hope I can also travel to Europe someday, and I won't surely miss to go to The City of Love & Lights, Paris. Whew, another item was added to my bucket list!
Related post: A Dream Come True



Wow! Europe is also in my travel bucket list. Your mom is so sweet and andami mong pasalubong! :)
ReplyDeleteHi Helen, magastos ito for sure. Ipon ipon muna kaso I got other priorities. Baka pag 60 na rin ako. Haha!
DeleteWowwww! Europe! That's one of my dream places to visit. Paris <3 Naaalala ko si Michelle Phan at Dom when I talk about paris haha. fan na fan lang :D I love all the pasalubongs you got. I remember ung pinadala ng mom ko :)) isang bag lang pero parang isang toneladang bags pinadala :))
ReplyDeleteMoms are like that no? I think yung nakita kong bag na may eiffel tower ay iyo? I like that bag!
ReplyDelete